So what's the spa all about on the cruise? The spa on the Royal Caribbean ships are a little oasis of pampering and relaxation during your tropical vacation. I love enjoying a day at the spa with my mom while we are on the cruise. It's such a wonderful experience to sit for a few hours and just have some rare 'me' time.
Don't schedule your spa appointments during our class times - you'll receive a complete schedule when you sign-in with our group on the first afternoon of our cruise.
Be aware that spa treatments are a separate cost. You can book your appointment once you are onboard. If you want your hair or nails done for the formal night, book those times as soon as possible.
Here are 5 hints for getting the most out of your spa visit:
1. Schedule a spa appointment during one of our port days. There are always special deals on those days, you'll have more information delivered to your stateroom about the spa specials while onboard.
2. Enjoy the complimentary sauna and lounge area in the spa.
3. Take a Pathways to Yoga class to get your zen on.
4. Don't feel pressured to purchase extra items or packages, cruises always try to up-sell.
5. After your spa treatment head to the solarium to sit in the hot tub and then indulge in a tropical drink - complete with umbrella!
Want more details:
Fitness Center Information
(Photo credit: The Exo Guy via the creative commons on Flickr)